7.18.2010

The 4th.....Independence Day

Jake was having the best time lighting up fireworks. I mean matches, fire, flames!! What more could a boy want?



So here in Indiana ANY kind of fireworks are legal. Woohoo!! I think the last time I have personally lit off any were back when I was a child in Folsom, Ca. Whatever happened? It was so fun! I am only posting these out of the 50 approx. that Jake took pictures of. I was in search of my camera that night not knowing Jake was having a hay day. We had 3 families over to celebrate, but sorry no pictures of them (all fireworks).

The firework show on the lake and surrounding neighborhoods were amazing! These were what you would see at something organized. And it went on for hours. So, people buy these crazy huge ones and just light them off in their backyard. So, we all just sat out eating desserts, watching the show! My kids were having the best time. Fun memories.

1 comments:

Rozanne said...

I was glad to get the picture Jake was telling me about with some green background and him looking at the fireworks. Beautiful pictures.